Welcome to Bond County CUSD #2
Mr. Wes Olson, Superintendent of Schools
1004 Savannah Way, Greenville, Illinois 62246
1008 North Hena Street, Greenville, Illinois 62246
At A Glance
Total Enrollment: 1894 Students attending 5 schools in 3 communities.
Additional registration information can be found on your student's school website under the "For Parents/Students" tab including supply lists and forms.
Back to School Dates:
Unit #2 schools will begin the fall schedule with a Teacher In service Day on August 15th, while all students will begin classes August 16th, with a 1 hour early dismissal. 1 hour early dismissal will be observed August 16th – 19th.
- "Back to School Night" on Monday, August 15th from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Kindergartener and Family Welcome in their respective classrooms on Tuesday, August 16th. See school website for more information.
- 'Back to School Night' on Monday, August 15th from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten students and parents do not need to come to the 'Back to School Night' as their 'First Day' activities will be Tuesday, August 16th from 9:00-10:30a.m. in the classroom. See school website for more information.
- 'Back to School Night' on Monday, August 15th from 5:00- 6:30p.m.
- Kindergarten students and their parents will arrive at school at 9:30 on August 16th. See school website for more information.
- Open House on Monday, August 15th from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sign Up to Receive Announcements!
To receive announcements and newsletters via email, please make sure your email information is up-to-date using Skyward’s Family Access and the Skylert tab in the left menu bar. Using the Skylert tab, you can manage your family’s contact information and update your information, as needed. The district will be using SchoolMessenger in cooperation with our Skyward Family Access to send out announcements and newsletters throughout the year.
If you do not have a student or family access account, please contact your school office if you wish to receive announcements and newsletters.
Order Pictures online from Lifetouch by going to: